£750 - £850 per day
about 1 year ago
One of my clients, a reputable Bank, is looking to hire an FRTB specialist to play a key role in one of their regulatory policies team. This team are responsible for providing advice and opinions on their FRTB book of work, and will be expected to contribute in a variety of ways to ensure key bits of documentation are prepared and updated for stakeholders across the business.
Other responsibilities include:
- Working on complex drafts when it comes to policy changes across the FRTB book of work.
- Work with other specialists across the organisation to develop solutions around any FRTB regulatory changes affecting group policy.
- Making sure you are liaising regularly with teams across Risk to provide feedback on any questions focussed around FRTB policy and standards.
- Working with various global teams to ensure any regulatory developments are communicated whilst ensuring all regulatory requirements are implemented/met to a high standard.
To be right for this role, you will need a proven track record in the following:
- Strong knowledge of the regulatory environment focusing on FRTB.
- Experience working in a Risk function at another Bank.
- Previous experience providing guidance on regulatory policy.
- Previous experience preparing submissions on FRTB to the regulator.
This contract will run up until December 2023, with a view to extending thereafter. They operate a hybrid way of working, and their base is London.
Please note that the rate quoted is the Umbrella rate.