Full Stack C# Developer - Asset Manager - London
£800 - £850 per day
over 1 year ago
1 - 4 Weeks
Our major Asset Management client is looking for an experienced Full Stack C# Developer to work on a greenfield project that includes championing the innovation and redevelopment of their bespoke Order Management System.
The role will involve playing a key part in technical decisions, exposing you to core revenue generating parts of the business whilst using modern technologies to create a cutting edge platform for this buy side organisation. This will include designing and developing a new architecture to ensure the system can maintain its dominance for years to come.
Candidates will need:
- A strong background in C# Development
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server, tuning, and database technologies
- Financial Services background ideally in a Buy Side organisation
- Experience with .Net Core
- Experience with DevOps
- Front end experience in React, Angular or WPF
- Commercial experience building Microservices
- Strong Unit Testing (BDD/TDD)
Please note, this is a PAYE contract via an Umbrella.