£550 - £650 per day
over 4 years ago
ASAP to 4 weeks
Full Stack Developer - C#,.Net, AngularJS, - E-Trading
Our Banking client is looking to hire an experienced Full Stack Developer to work on the ongoing greenfield development of a suite of applications and services within a new E-Trading team. The role will join a large team, currently developing a new Greenfield application for their E-Trading suite.
The successful candidate will be responsible for proactively building relationships directly with users, identifying development opportunities, and delivering full life cycle technical solutions across the Microsoft stack (C#, .Net, AngularJS) to enhance the E-Trading capability.
Technology is at the forefront of the organisational strategy and this also allows the opportunity to be using the latest tools. There is a strong Agile approach to development, Continuous Delivery and a strong preference to move towards Event Driven Architectures. The environment is not architecture driven therefore offering a large amount of autonomy and freedom for developers to be creative and make a quantifiable difference across the organisation by introducing new technologies where appropriate.
Candidates must have:
- Strong background in commercial delivery of full stack applications across the Microsoft stack
- Expert level skills in development of C# (v4.5) based applications
- Successful delivery of web based tools (HTML5, WebApi2) and delivery of AngularJS front ends into production
- Ability to deliver fully tested production ready software
- Previous experience working in a Front Office function