£550 - £650 per day
over 5 years ago
ASAP - 4 Weeks
Full Stack Developer - C#, .Net, AngularJS, SQL - Banking - London
Our client, a global Bank is looking to hire an experienced Full Stack Developer to work on greenfield development of a suite of applications within a new Digital team. The role will join a large scale technology transformation with the long term strategic goal of moving from the current state to offering cutting edge Digital solutions to customers.
The successful candidate will be responsible for proactively building relationships with stakeholders across a range of work streams within the bank, identifying development opportunities, formulating and then delivering full life cycle technical solutions across the Microsoft stack (C#, .Net, SQL, AngularJS, TDD). There is a strong pipeline of work including building new Digital FX payments and Cash Management applications to a new Sales tool and an onboarding system.
There is a strong Agile approach to development through the use of TDD and BDD concepts; as well as Continuous Delivery and a strong preference to move towards Event Driven Architectures. The environment is not architecture driven therefore offering a large amount of autonomy and freedom for developers to be creative and make a quantifiable difference across the organisation by introducing new technologies where appropriate.
Candidates must have:
- Strong background in commercial delivery of full stack applications across the Microsoft stack
- Expert level skills in development of C# (v4.5) based applications
- Successful delivery of web based tools (HTML5, WebApi2) and delivery of AngularJS front end into production
- Strong SQL Server development and tuning skills
- Strong TDD and agile approach
- Ability to deliver fully tested production ready software
- Banking experience is preferred but not essential