£75000 - £85000 per annum + Benefits
over 2 years ago
ASAP - 4 weeks
Our client, a global financial service data provider, is looking for a multi-skilled developer to join their Innovation team.
The team work directly with customers to gather requirements and develop real-world solutions across various financial markets domains, including areas such as Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Blockchain and Big Data. The dynamic nature of the working environment allows developers to take ownership of their work, research new technologies and develop POCs best suited to each requirement.
You'll be joining a highly academic, multi-disciplinary team producing tools for a range of financial services clients via design-led, agile development.
The ideal candidate will have experience with a number of technologies and coding languages and be interested in working with Golang or Python moving forward. Developers can come from any coding background (C++, .NET, Java, C#) with an appreciation of Frontend UIs and a keenness to learn new technologies. The team works mostly on AWS but are moving toward GCP and Azure.
- Understanding of security best practices for Cloud
- Experience with version control systems (Git)
- Open to learning new skills and technologies
- An understanding of Algorithms and Data Structures
- Experience producing and delivering POCs is a bonus
- Experience of cryptography is beneficial
- A BSc in Computer Science or Computer engineering is desirable