Global Product Manager - Market Data, London
£70000 - £80000 per annum
over 6 years ago
Market Data; Infrastructure; Networks; Storage; Product Manager; Product Owner:
Our client, a global financial services organisation, is looking to hire a Global Product Manager to spearhead the running of a Market Data proposition that will form part of a wider hosted and fully managed company-wide service. The role will see the successful Product Manager work to deliver the product from an operational and service management perspective
Other responsibilities include:
- Interaction with 3rd party organisations to define and agree role of 3rd party in delivery chain.
- Convert customer/business requirements into requirements that can be articulated to architecture, support and release teams and other delivery teams.
- Create and maintain process workflows - including how to source hardware and software, how to build and manage the software components, how to provide post installation support, how to manage updates and upgrades, how to manage break fix situations.
- Manage launch resources.
- Continually review technology and proposition/platform enhancements.
Ideally you will be running the operations/service of an existing market data platform in another bank. Ticker platforms woukd be a good match as well.
Other skills needed for this are:
- Experience of market data or data analytics
- Previous knowledge of data centre and/or network operations
- Knowledge of HW/OS/Networks (how they operate, how storage works, etc. )
This is a fantastic and unique opportunity to join a world-renowned company in a role that will see you take the lead in managing the full lifecycle of a key platform.