Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £80000 per annum + Additional Benefits
2 months ago
Our client a Financial Services organisation in Manchester are looking to hire an experienced Head of Engineering to join the team.
You will play an integral part in building out the existing environment that allows the product to run safely and securely as well as be a key player in the growth of the organisation by managing the process of on-boarding new applications and features.
You will come from a leadership background and be experienced in directing team members across a roadmap of tasks. You will be a driving force in shaping the future of the product and your own career.
- Leading a team to deliver quality code to tight deadlines
- Experience with Cloud technologies AWS/GCP
- Have worked with Node, Vue.JS and Microservices Architectures
- Strong knowledge of Design Patterns.
- Experience working on system architecture from the ground up.
- Monitoring the coding process throughout the whole life-cycle and ensuring best practices
- Rolling out Automation into the team with CI:CD and Testing.
- Following an Agile approach - Scrum/KanBan
This is an exciting role for someone looking to take on the next stage in their Leadership career.