£70000 - £90000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Implementations; Operations; Manager; Onboarding; UAT; KYC; FX; Derivatives; Agile; Clients
My client, a reputable financial global financial services firm, is looking to hire an Implementations Manager to play a key role in their global Operations team. The client has a flagship product that they sell and implement into a number of buy-side firms and other financial institutions and you will manage the team who are responsible for the operational aspects of the onboarding, UAT and KYC.
This is a diverse role and one that will see you:
- Take responsibility for the team's appraisals as well as short/long term goals.
- Manage the day-to-day operations within the team
- Act as an escalation point for each member of the team
- Work closely with clients to understand their requirements and advise on the best implementation process to reach a successful go-live conclusion.
- Work with stakeholders on key, strategic projects across Operations.
You will be the face of the team and play a key role in ensuring that the client-interaction and implementation are as seamless and smooth as possible.
To be right for this position, you must have experience in the following:
- A deep understanding of the onboarding process (ideally with a vendor in the financial services space).
- Expertise across UAT (able to write test scripts).
- Strong management experience, preferably in a similar Operations team and on a third-party product.
- Clear client-facing experience demonstrated on one's CV.
- A track record of working on strategic, Agile projects.
- An appreciation of internal controls within an organisation.
- Strong FX knowledge and OTC Derivatives understanding (desirable).
This is a great role for a Manager entrenched in the onboarding or middle office space who knows how to interact with clients, take on requirements and execute a clear implementation process. It's an influential role in the company and one where you will be given high-level responsibilities across key, strategic programmes of work.