£55000 - £65000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
over 5 years ago
Information Security Analyst - Banking
Our client, an established City based Bank, requires an Information Security Analyst to join their growing team. The aim of the team is to provide a strong enterprise wide security offering and the role will be responsible for the implementation and monitoring of security controls. This will also involve playing a key role in the identification and management of potential vulnerabilities across the application and infrastructure environments and ensuring their long term security.
This role is heavily technical and candidates must be able to understand the full project delivery lifecycle as well as being able to work on multiple projects simultaneously. The successful analyst will promote information security awareness throughout the company, whilst also providing suggestions and guidance to the business with regards to the execution of Information and Operational Security Policies and Procedures, Privileged Access Management, Technical Compliance & Security Monitoring and Incident Management. You should also be able to analyse and audit solutions as well as present information and advice to senior business partners.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience working within an Information Security IT or Security Operations Team.
- Strong commercial experience of CIS & NIST standards
- Prior experience within the financial industry is preferred but not essential.
- Strong technical background using: McAfee ePO, Tenable Security Centre / Nessus, CyberArk, Splunk (or other SIEM)
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Strong analytical and documentation skills