£375 - £425 per day
2 months ago
Infrastructure Engineer - Banking - Oxfordshire
A banking client of mine is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join a 3rd line Technology team as part of a long-term project working on a variety of applications across different software including Windows, VMware and SQL Server.
You would be primarily focused on moving applications currently based on Windows 2008 as well as solving issues across the various software you would be working on.
Candidates will need:
- A proven track record of delivery as an Infrastructure Engineer on Windows Systems
- Commercial Experience using vSphere
- Experience in Risk and Change Management, delivering across multiple environments
- Prior Financial Services Experience
- Knowledge of tools such as NetApp, Commvault and SQL Server would be beneficial
The company are operating a hybrid way of working. You will be expected to work in the office one day a week, with the option to work four days a week from home. It may also be required for you to work outside of standard working hours on maintenance, overtime would be paid on these occasions. Please note this is a PAYE Contract via Umbrella (The quoted rate is the Umbrella rate).