£500 - £550 per day
about 1 year ago
My financial services client is looking to hire an Infrastructure Tech Engineer/Lead. Your role within this team is to oversee the delivery of infrastructure design solutions, helping to develop these designs as you go.
Typically, you will:
- Take a solution design document from the architect and interpret what architectural requirements are needed from an infrastructure perspective
- Translate these for the infrastructure SME's across cloud/networks/dev etc
- Help engineer the solution and oversee the delivery of it
To be right for this team and role, you must have:
- A proven track record in overseeing the delivery of infrastructure solutions from design stage right through to completion.
- Have worked in similar teams within an Agile framework.
- Have good skills across the following areas:
- Cloud Technologies
- You must not be afraid of getting your hands dirty however it's important you are at the level where you can lead and drive the delivery of a solution and have a track record of doing this.
Please note this role is a PAYE contract via an Umbrella Company