£500 - £600 per day
over 5 years ago
ASAP - 4 Weeks
Infrastructure Solution Architect - (Windows / Linux) - Financial Services
Our Client, a Global Financial Services organisation, is looking for an experienced Solution Architect to work on a Global Infrastructure project.
This is a high profile position looking at providing ongoing technical expertise, creating and driving forward the roadmap towards a best in class future state architecture. This will include working on a large scale enterprise Data Centre migration and implementation, as well as looking at the global infrastructure footprint to formulate a standard solution. This will involve initially working with application owners and technical teams, analysing & documenting the current state and ultimately planning what solutions or technologies could be introduced, decommissioned or moved into the Cloud.
Candidates will need:
- Strong Infrastructure Solution Architecture background
- Proven track record of producing detailed solution designs across complex global infrastructures
- High level understanding of both Linux and Windows based estates
- Good understanding of capacity management and planning
- Expert level knowledge of security processes and technologies
- Good understanding of AWS and Azure Cloud technologies
- Familiarity with virtualisation, VMware, Databases, Networking, Messaging, Web and Storage
- Ideally TOGAF certified
This is a great opportunity to play an integral part in a global infrastructure project.