£65000 - £75000 per annum
4 months ago
FIX: XML; TCP/IP; Fixed Income; Support; Development; Business Analyst
My client, a reputable name in the Fixed Income etrading space, is looking to hire a Customer Integration Engineer with expertise in FIX to join a small team whose task it is to spearhead the onboarding of new clients from a technical standpoint.
You will be taking the lead on several initiatives such as:
- Leading the technical integration of the company's flagship trading system into new clients' front, middle and back-office technology systems via specific API's.
- Work with internal and external personnel when implementing new features into the system's design.
- Getting involved in new releases, testing new functionality, mapping out new business requirements.
- Help support and development teams to resolve any technical issues that might arise with the system.
- Support API integration for a variety of fixed-income products.
To be right for this role, you must have the following skill set:
- Excellent technical knowledge across the FIX protocol domain (familiar with 4.2, 4.4 & 5.0)
- Proven track record of dealing directly with clients or customers in financial services.
- Experience with XML, specifically DTD/schemas etc
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP and networking fundamentals
This is a great role to join a strong firm who continually post good results and are one of the biggest names in financial services when it comes to Fixed Income eTrading technology.