£550 - £600 per day
about 1 year ago
ASAP - 4 WEEKS
Interaction Designer - UX - Digital Banking - London
Our Digital Banking client is looking for an experienced Interaction Designer to join a long term UX project.
The role will involve working closely with product teams, stakeholders and business partners looking at ways to improve the interaction between the customer and the product, ensuring that all interactions offer an engaging experience and meet all the customer's needs. This will include working with emerging technologies and exciting concepts, turning complex requirements into elegant and engaging designs. There will be a large variety of work across a number of new projects and everything that is designed will be tested and validated.
Requirements for the role:
- Related professional Interaction and UX Design experience backed up by a strong portfolio
- Experience working on designs for both mobile and responsive web
- Experience with inclusion and accessibility
- Experience in service design
- Good commercial experience of Sketch, InVision and Illustrator
- A strong communicator with an ability to collaborate
- Able to work in an Agile environment
- Experience in the financial sector is a bonus