East Midlands, England
£45000 - £50000 per annum
almost 3 years ago
ASAP - 3 months
IT Risk / IT Audit / Technology Risk / IT Assurance / Operational Risk / Information Security
A global FinTech company are looking for an IT Auditor to join their team. The role will involve the delivery of assessments to meet both external requirements and conducting internal audits covering a variety compliance related tasks, as well as having the opportunity to work with several experts in ISO across EMEA and learn best practice to be implemented across the organisation globally. The role will also offer full training and extensive learning opportunities in order to extend your knowledge as well as the chance to travel across the EMEA and the US.
The successful candidate will be conducting information technology audits and developing reference and audit program documentation in accordance with the Client's needs . You will be required to complete the end to end process of documentation of controls to ensure effective control design and ensure control effectiveness by identifying appropriate sample sizes and execute testing. As an IT Auditor you will also need to liaise with stakeholders to address any risks identified by the client in order to maintain standards. You will also be expected to support control implementation for the clients fresh products and solutions as well as identify process improvements across the company.
- IT or Finance related Bachelor's degree
- Strong track record in IT Risk / IT Audit / Technology Risk / IT Assurance / Operational Risk / Information Security
- Experience of external or internal IT Audit
- Experience of auditing infrastructure, databases or networks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including use of PowerPoint
- Regulatory experience. CISA qualification preferred but not essential