£65000 - £75000 per annum
almost 3 years ago
Business Analyst; Investment Banking; Fixed Income; Rates; Trade Capture; SQL
My client, a leading Investment Bank, is looking to hire an IT Business Analyst to join their Rates division in London. You will join as an Assistant Vice President and play a key role in the team's ongoing project workstream within the Rates IT space.
This is a major hire for the team and so you must have the right background/skill set to be considered. You will be working on some key projects across the area from inception to post implementation so a proven track record of doing this is a key requirement. Other responsibilities include:
- Spearheading the Business Analysis on several key changes to the internal Rates Trade Capture systems.
- Writing detailed Business Requirements Documents for both technical and non-technical members of the team.
- Getting involved in UAT and writing test cases when needed.
To be right for this role, you must have a proven track record in the following:
- Experience in working across Rates IT (product knowledge across the likes of Swaps/Bonds/Futures/MM)
- First-class knowledge of the trade capture process (how a trade is captured, stored, processed etc).
- Excellent requirements gathering experience at another Investment Bank.
- Project experience (from inception to post-implementation)
- Good, solid stints in organisations (the client isn't interested in short-term contractors or short tenures at other organisations).