£55000 - £65000 per annum + bonus and benefits
3 months ago
IT Business Analyst - Digital, Sales, CRM, Marketing, Agile
One of my clients, an international and globally renowned company, is looking to hire an experienced IT Business Analyst. You will be supporting the launch of new products and working with the business to advise on strategy and support business engagement, identifying how technology can help achieve the desired outcomes and unlock value.
Prior experience working on Customer Development, Sales, Marketing or Customer/Employee Experience type projects is essential as you will be supporting on planned product launches and envisioning future strategies. You will be acting as the principal interaction between the Heads of Department and different areas of technology.
- A proven track record as a Business Analyst in another organisation, ideally coming from CPG or FMCG.
- Strong consumer focussed experience and knowledge of how technology and digital strategies can support successful product launches.
- Knowledge of CRMs, Data management and Digital Marketing
- Well versed in Technology roadmaps
- Experience working in an Agile manner.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to use MS 360 suite, Azure Cloud, Project, Vision and PowerPoint.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established and reputable global brand, working on a diverse portfolio of projects.
Based just outside of London towards Buckinghamshire. They are looking for someone who is able to go into the office around 3 times a week.