£65000 - £75000 per annum
about 2 years ago
Business Analyst; IT; Investment Banking; Equities; SQL
My client, a leading Investment Bank, is looking to hire an IT Business Analyst to join their Equities division in London. You will join as an Assistant Vice President in a brand-new role that requires a Business Analyst to be the London representative for an existing Equities application that has recently opened to a brand new set of users in London (the application has been available to users in other global regions).
This is a major hire for the team and so you must have the right background/skill set to be considered. You will be working in a fairly autonomous role directly with users so some experience gathering requirements for a major application would be beneficial. Other responsibilities include:
- Spearheading the Business Analysis on several key changes to the system.
- Writing detailed Business Requirements Documents for both technical and non-technical members of the team
- Writing SQL queries for analysis
To be right for this role, you must have a proven track record in the following:
- Experience in working as an IT Business Analyst on an Equities platform in another financial services company.
- Strong domain knowledge across Equities (preferably Cash).
- Excellent requirements gathering experience at another Bank.
- Strong SQL experience - able to write detailed queries.