£450 - £500 per day
over 5 years ago
IT Business Analyst - Financial Technology Transformation
Our client a Global Financial Technology company is looking for an experienced IT Business Analyst to work on a long term technology transformation project.
This is a high profile position looking at improving the functionality of an existing global application and will involve working closely with senior stakeholders and end users to run gap analysis and requirements gathering, write detailed specifications and work closely with Developers and QA teams to implement the necessary changes to the application landscape. The current application is a hugely successful production system but there is a need to improve time to market, accessibility to data and overall user experience and the successful candidate will work across all workstreams.
Successful applicants will need:
- Strong core Business Analyst skills across the IT space
- Proven track record working on complex IT projects, ideally with teams distributed globally
- Strong understanding of Software Development Life-cycle (SDLC)
- Strong background creating detailed technical and functional documentation
- Commercial experience working on both Agile and Waterfall projects
- Strong Senior stakeholder management skills
- Any Project Management experience would be of benefit but isn't essential
- Good understanding of Financial Products, indices or economic data is preferred.