£65000 - £75000 per annum
about 2 years ago
Business Analyst; Rates; Derivatives; Fixed Income; Trade Lifecycle; Trade Capture; SQL
What is the opportunity?
Our client, a prestigious Investment Bank, is looking to hire a talented IT Business Analyst to join their Interest Rates team in London. You will join as an AVP-level Business Analyst and immediately play a key part in some major programmes of work the team are embarking on in 2019. Some of these include maintenance and enhancements on their Trade Capture system; Brexit related projects and working on STP reliability across their in-house built system. You will gather new business requirements and write functional specifications to ensure these projects run smoothly.
What do you need?
- Excellent knowledge of Interest Rate Derivatives (How a SWAP is priced etc).
- Good trade lifecycle knowledge - how a trade is captured, stored, settled etc.
- Good exposure to the software development lifecycle.
- SQL skills as well as MS Office experience.
- Previous experience as an IT BA in an Investment Bank (Fixed Income preferred) and in a client-facing role.
What can they offer you?
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- Fantastic exposure to the front office.
- You will gain excellent trade capture knowledge
- A chance to move into project management within the team too.