£65000 - £80000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Business Analyst; Project Manager; Cash Equities; Agile; SQL; Investment Bank
My client, a reputable Investment Bank, is looking to hire an IT Business Analyst/Project Manager to join an established front office Equities team, predominantly focussing on Cash Equity projects.
The team have recently started to build out a brand-new Equity trading platform so you will play a key role in working on this. You will also work on a high-touch book of work so any experience in a high-touch environment would be desirable although not essential.
From a BA perspective, you will need to be a detailed, analytical BA able to work with the business to write thorough BRD's and FRD's and you will need to have a proven understanding of how trading systems are knitted together.
As a PM, you will need to keep projects ticking along and you will manage medium-scaled projects across the division from start to finish.
Some key requirements for this role include:
- Strong Equities knowledge, ideally across Cash Equities in a high-touch environment.
- Proven track record of performing IT Business Analysis at another financial services organisation.
- Strong knowledge of how trading platforms are built.
- Proven experience sitting in a front-office environment.
- Experience managing small-medium sized projects as a PM (desirable).
The client is open to seeing BA's who do not necessarily have the PM exposure but are interested in broadening their role to include more hybrid responsibilities.