£65000 - £75000 per annum
3 months ago
Business Analyst: Project Manager: Fixed Income: eTrading: Credit: SQL: Jira
One of my clients, a reputable Investment Bank, is looking to hire a Business Analyst/Project Manager to work as part of their Fixed Income Credit eTrading team in London. The Credit business is an extremely lucrative area of the Bank and so there is naturally a need for growth in the area, especially across the algo-trading space where they are building out their presence.
The team is spread across multiple locations and you will join as part of the London BA/PM presence in a hybrid role running end-to-end projects and executing delivery on front office technology initiatives.
From a Business Analysis perspective, you will be documenting change, breaking down requirements for traders and technology as well as using SQL and Jira on a daily basis.
On the Project Management side, you will spearhead small-medium sized projects helping to deliver milestones and run these projects in an Agile-delivery environment.
The role is heavily front office facing and you will be interacting with traders, business managers, operations and compliance. Therefore, the following experience is key:
- Proven track record of working as either a BA/PM (a pure BA is fine) or Application Support Analyst in a front-office Fixed Income eTrading division. The client will consider Support Analysts looking to transition into more of a BA/PM role, so long as they have the right domain experience in Fixed Income eTrading.
- Good business knowledge in the Fixed Income eTrading space (rates/credit/CDS/bonds).
- Strong documentation skills and a proven ability to break down requirements for traders.
- Previous experience using SQL and JIRA on a daily basis.
- Ideally, this person would have run/managed small projects.
- Agile experience desirable.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious BA/PM or Support Analyst looking for their next challenge in a busy and fast-paced business area.