£550 - £600 per day
over 1 year ago
6 Months +
IT Business Analyst - Trade Lifecycle - Investment Banking
Our client, a Global Bank is looking to recruit an experienced Technical Business Analyst.
The role will involve working closely with front, middle and back office to implement a new cross asset system into production. This will include collaborating with stakeholders, gathering and writing requirements to drive forward the implementation as well as playing a key part in migrating data into the new system from the centralised data lake.
Candidates must have:
- Strong IT Business Analysis background
- Track record of working on complex technology projects
- Background working in a trading function (ideally FX or Rates)
- Ability to demonstrate strong cross asset markets knowledge (including trade lifecycle and system flows)
- Strong SQL skills
- Strong communication skills to work with stakeholders at all levels
This is a PAYE contract via an Umbrella Company