£450 - £550 per day
over 3 years ago
Business Data Analyst - Data Analytics - MI - BI - Finance - Qlikview - Tableau
Our major global Banking client is looking for an experienced IT Business Data Analyst with a strong MI background to work on a global finance project. The role will involve working on a large-scale Client Profitably programme of work which collates various amounts of cost data MI to be presented to senior members of the business and relationship teams across the Bank. Therefore, the right Business Data Analyst will need to have a proven track record in working with MI/BI reporting tools such as QlikView, QlikSense and Tableau.
Candidates must have:
- An extensive IT Business Data Analysis background
- Demonstrable experience working on similar IT Data Analysis projects within a corporate or Investment Banking environment
- Strong experience with Data Analytics and Visualisation tools (Qliksense, Qlikview or Tableau)
- Exposure to Big Data projects (Hadoop/HIVE)
- Experience with BI dashboards/UX
- Awareness of User Centred Design methodology, digital customer behaviour, sourcing of customer insight and importance of customer testing
- Experience with Jira / Confluence / IBM Rational Team Concert
This is a great opportunity to join a long-term programme of work in an Agile environment at the forefront of the Bank's desire to become more technically innovative and reliant on an advanced user experience for its customers.