£85000 - £95000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Project Manager; IT; Investment Banking; Equities; Cash Equities
My client, a leading Investment Bank, is looking to hire Technical Project Manager to join their Equities division in London. You will join as a Vice President in a brand-new role that requires the PM to take control of some key small-mid range projects from inception through to delivery.
This is a major hire for the team and so you must have the right background/skill set to be considered. You will be working in a fairly autonomous role spearheading the pipeline of new projects within the area. Other responsibilities include:
- Liaising with different facets of the business to ensure project governance and clear decisions on deliverables.
- Manage complex Equities IT projects across multiple regions
- Ensure project milestones are met and that requirements and project status reporting is adhered to.
To be right for this role, you must have a proven track record in the following:
- Experience in working as an IT Project Manager in a Front Office, Equities IT team at another financial services company.
- Strong domain knowledge across Equities (preferably Cash).
- Technical background - knowledge of SDLC
- Proven ability to influence and manage complex projects across different regions.