£55000 - £60000 per annum
over 1 year ago
IT Risk; Risk & Controls; Risk Advisory; IT Audit; CISA; Cyber Security
My client, a reputable Investment Management firm, is looking to hire an IT Risk & Controls Specialist to join their Technology Risk division. The team faces off to Technology process owners so you will play a pivotal role in working with them to ensure that controls are implemented and documented.
You will also play a key role in helping to shape the company's IT Risk Assessment model as well as acting on IT Risk events as and when they occur. Other responsibilities to the role include:
- Challenge control owners and conduct testing of controls operated across multiple technology functions.
- Produce regular reports to articulate risks and issues
- Facilitate the implementation of internal and external audits.
- Work closely with 2nd line Operational Risk to ensure a coordinated approach to risk management.
- Provide guidance to technology teams as part of risk event assessment process.
To be right for this role, you will ideally:
- Come from a Big 4 background in either an IT Audit, IT Tech Assurance or IT Risk Advisory team onsite at another financial service firm.
- Have strong experience around IT Risk and Control processes
- Be interested in Cyber Security and its impact on Risk Assessments
- Have a CISA qualification (not essential)