£575 - £625 per day
about 1 year ago
My financial services client is looking to hire an IT Security specialist. Your role within this team is to work with Architects and Engineers within the wider Security team and deliver on key cyber security projects within the organisation.
Typically, you will:
- Spearhead solving complex security issues where the identified problem is not set out by an existing strategy.
- Provide technical analysis of security challenges focussed on strategic delivery.
- Take ownership of technical-related deliverables.
- Support the development of technical security strategies and provide essential support on key cyber security projects.
To be right for this team and role, you must have:
- A recognised Information Security and Cyber Security qualification (for example, a CISSP or CISM)
- A good understanding of current cyber security trends
- Have good skills across the following areas:
- Security Architecture
- Security Solution Architecture
- Enterprise Security Architecture
- Identity and Access Management
- Network Security
- You must also have a good understanding of the technical security landscape (historical threats and vulnerabilities as well as appropriate responses to these threats).
Please note this role is a PAYE contract via an Umbrella Company