£25000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits
about 4 years ago
IT Service Desk - 1st Line - Financial Services
My client is a well-known and ambitious Financial Services company based in London - They're looking for a Service Desk Analyst to join their team focussed on supporting a diverse range of internal users across the organisation. You must be a techy at heart and ideally have some previous experience in a similar service desk or desktop support role although this doesn't need to be extensive. This would suit a bright, dynamic IT professional who is looking to move on from their first/second job in IT Support
What will you do?
- The Service Desk at this company focus on 1st Line support duties.
- Provide a first class level of technical customer service to all internal users and provide an initial resolution of these incidents where possible.
- Resolve complex technical issues
- Use your excellent communication and soft skills to do this in a timely manner
What do you need to succeed?
- You will need first-class knowledge of Windows. You will be tested on this at pre-screening stage so will need to have a proven amount of experience supporting Windows 7 in a 1st line capacity. (minimum 12 months)
- You need to have excellent communication skills
What they can offer you?
- Excellent compensation package
If this is something that you're interested in please apply below.