£30000 - £40000 per annum + generous benefits package
over 4 years ago
Service Desk: Desktop Support: Support: Windows 7: Citrix; SCCM
What is the opportunity?
Our client - a growing and ambitious Data Analytics company based in North London - is looking for a Service Desk Analyst to join their team focussed on supporting a diverse range of internal users across the organisation. You must be a techy at heart and ideally have some previous experience in a similar service desk or desktop support role although this doesn't need to be extensive. This would suit a bright, dynamic IT professional who is looking to progress in a 2nd/3rd line role.
What will you do?
- The Service Desk at this company focus on 2nd and some 3rd line support duties. You will be expected to contribute to all phases and have the aptitude and interest to work across both layers.
- Provide a first class level of technical customer service to all internal users and provide an initial resolution of these incidents where possible.
- Resolve complex technical issues
- Use your excellent communication and soft skills to do this in a timely manner
- Please note the role does include weekend shift work which is shared between the team. The shift pattern during the week is - earliest shift: 8am - 4.30pm, latest shift: 1pm-9.30pm.
What do you need to succeed?
- You will need first-class knowledge of Windows 7-10. You will be tested on this at pre-screening stage so will need to have a proven amount of experience supporting Windows 7 in a 2nd line capacity. (minimum 6 months)
- Any knowledge of SCCM and Citrix would be highly advantageous
- You need to have excellent communication skills
- Ideally you will come from a smaller company/working environment that has given you good exposure to a varied tech stack.
What they can offer you?
- Excellent compensation package
- Onsite gym and gamesroom
- Relaxed dress code
- In-house training
- Company social events