£140000 - £160000 per annum + + Benefits and Bonus
about 1 month ago
Java Algo Developer - Rates - Investment Banking
One of our banking clients is looking to hire an experienced Algo Developer to joing a long term project within its Rates Algo business.
They are looking for an experienced Java Developer with previous experience developing business logic to assist in building out their Cross Asset Trading capability with a focus on developing Algo Trading execution strategies for the markets business.
The role will involve working closely with the Quant team to develop solutions to problems both tactical and strategic as the business requires it.
Candidates will require:
- Strong Java Development background (including Java 8).
- Excellent business knowledge around Credit, Rates, FX or Equities
- Strong experience building and developing high throughput, low-latency applications
- Strong multi-threading, concurrency and memory management
- Strong test first approach (including unit testing, integration testing, back testing and end-to-end testing).
- Good technical or scientific academic background in Computer Science, Maths, Physics etc
As the role sits directly in the business the role offers extremely good bonus potential.