Java and Swing Developer - Investment Banking
£80000 - £100000 per annum + bonus and benefits
about 2 years ago
Liquid error: internal
Our client, a global investment bank, is looking to hire an experienced Java developer with UI skills in Swing. This project will focus on enhancing, improving and modernising a critical system, by creating RFQ's, auto-hedging and auto-pricing etc. The work will eventually involve migrating the platform onto more modern UI tech, including HTML5 and React.
Candidates will need:
- Strong Core Java Development and Swing UI experience
- Strong skills developing REST API based microservices
- Good knowledge multi-threading and performance tuning techniques
- Ideally have experience of developing low-latency trading systems.
- Ideally have knowledge of Derivatives
- Excellent communication skills and can demonstrate best practises
This is a great opportunity to be a long term project at a leading bank.