£90000 - £120000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
3 months ago
Java Developer - Algo Trading - Equities - Investment Banking
One of our banking clients is looking to hire an experienced Algo Developer to work on a long term project within its Equities business.
They are looking for an experienced Java Developer to assist in building out the Equity Trading applications across the bank (Volatility, Cash and Equity Derivatives). The role will involve working closely with the Front Office team to gather requirements as well as working with the wider team to design, develop and implement algo trading solutions.
Candidates will require:
- Strong Java Development background (including Java 8).
- A background in Equity Derivatives
- Strong experience building and developing high throughput, low-latency applications
- Strong multi-threading, concurrency and memory management
- Knowledge of KDB & FIX Protocol
- Strong test first approach (including unit testing, integration testing, back testing and end-to-end testing).
- Good technical or scientific academic background in Computer Science, Maths, Physics etc