£120000 - £150000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
5 months ago
Java Developer - Algo Trading - FX - Investment Banking
One of our banking clients is looking to hire an experienced Algo Quant Developer to work on a long term project within its FX Algo business.
They are looking for an experienced Java Developer to assist in building out their FX Trading capability with a focus on developing Algo Trading execution strategies and the underlying business logic. The role will involve working closely with the Quant team and business users to gather requirements as well as working with the wider team to design, develop and implement solutions.
Candidates will require:
- Strong Java Development background (including Java 8).
- Excellent business knowledge around FX (Can look at someone from Credit, Rates, Equities etc)
- Strong experience building and developing high throughput, low-latency applications
- Strong multi-threading, concurrency and memory management
- Strong test first approach (including unit testing, integration testing, back testing and end-to-end testing).
- Good technical or scientific academic background in Computer Science, Maths, Physics etc