£75000 - £85000 per annum + benefits + bonus
about 1 year ago
Java Developer - Asset Management - London
Our client, an established Asset Management firm is looking to hire a Java Developer to be part of a global development team working on an integration project.
There is a strong pipeline of work and the opportunity to work across all business areas whilst integrating the companies Enterprise and External systems across various teams using Microservices.
Candidates will need:
- Strong Java development skills.
- Experience with Camel would be advantageous.
- Leadership experience is essential.
- An interest in gaining exposure to Microservices environments such as Openshift.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Previous exposure to working in an Agile environment.
- Experienced in troubleshooting and bug fixing.
- Previous Investment Banking experience would be beneficial but not essential.