£500 - £600 per day
over 1 year ago
Our client, a leading Bank, is looking to hire a highly experienced Java Developer for a large pipeline of work which will include reworking the existing system, building new capabilities, developing features and adding new functionality to a front office trading platform. This will involve designing, building and enhancing the application on the server side. The ideal candidate will have strong technical knowledge in Core Java, multithreaded systems and Microservices skills.
Candidates will need:
· Expert Java Development skills
· Strong Microservices experience using Spring Boot
· Strong multithreading
· Preferably Kafka and Hazelcast skills
· Demonstrable experience working on highly distributed systems
· Banking experience is ideal
· Strong Agile development background and experience with TDD/BDD concepts and testing skills
· Strong communication skills and ability to add value in an Agile environment
· Demonstrate an enthusiastic and proactive approach with a good team ethic.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key part in a long term programme of work at a leading Bank.
Please note this role is a PAYE contract via an Umbrella Company