City of London, London
£600 - £700 per day
over 2 years ago
Java Developer - Digital Technology - Investment Banking - London
Our client, a London based Investment Bank, is currently looking to hire a Java Developer to be a part of a global digital project roll out across the bank.
You will be involved in building end to end processes for the next generation reporting and analytical solutions that aim to completely revolutionise the current industry.
Candidates will require:
- A strong Java background
- Experience working with Microservices
- Candidates must be confident building API's
- An understanding of Security is a strong preference - CSRF,XSS, CORs etc.
- Prior experience in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience with containers and deployment (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Experience in a TDD environment
Please note this role is INSIDE IR35.