£75000 - £85000 per day + Benefits and Bonus
2 months ago
Our client, a leading Investment Bank are currently looking to hire an experienced Java Developer to work within their Equity Derivatives Business.
The role will entail building new features and exchange orders as well as performance tuning and reducing latency speeds of the application.
This is a great opportunity to get into an area that delivers high quality solutions within a distributed development team with continued growth and development.
- Core Java Developer
- Good knowledge of Equity Derivatives
- Strong problem solver and who has a track record of making deliveries
- Experience with Microservices
- Good knowledge of multi-threading as working on concurrent systems.
Nice to haves:
- Any exposure to low latency programming
- Ideally need knowledge of Linear v non-linear derivatives products
- Strong educational background degree in a numeric disciple
- Openshift would be useful