Java Developer - Equities - Investment Banking - Glasgow
£55000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
about 1 year ago
Our client, a leading Investment Bank are currently looking to hire an experienced Java Developer to work within their Equities Business.
The role will entail building new features and exchange orders as well as performance tuning and reducing latency speeds of the application.
This is a great opportunity to get into an area that delivers high quality solutions within a distributed development team.
- Core Java Developer
- Strong problem solver and who has a track record of making deliveries
- Good knowledge of multi-threading as working on concurrent systems.
Nice to haves:
- Any exposure to low latency programming
- Exposure to exchange protocols or FIX
- Exposure to network programming
- Strong educational background degree in a numeric disciple