£125000 - £135000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Other Benefits
Java Developer - Equity Derivatives - Investment Banking
Are you looking for a new Developer role within the Equities area of one of the world's largest Investment Bank?
We have a role for a strong core Java developer, who has experience interfacing directly with quants and traders to build out platforms that are used directly in the Front Office.
This is a great role for you if:
- You are looking to work with the Quants and Traders, rather than for them
- You are looking to move in to the Front Office
- You enjoy working in a business critical area
- You want to work on greenfield projects
- You are looking to move in to a lead developer role at some point
- You enjoy working with Derivative products
Skills that are Highly Desired
- Strong Core Java
- Multithreading experience
- Previous experience in Derivatives
- Investment Banking experience
- Experience within Risk
Skills that would be a bonus to you application:
- Experience with leading a small team.
- Experience working directly with Quants and Traders
- Front Office experience
- Previous work with Python
- Experience with Equity Derivatives
- Work with OTC Derivatives
- Work within Risk, specifically Equities risk
If you have any questions about this role, please don't hesitate to reach out to me on or over the phone on 0203 141 6442.
I always aim to respond to all successful applicants within an hour of your application.