City of London, London
£65000 - £85000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
about 1 year ago
Java Developer - Fixed Income - Front Office
Our client, an established Investment Bank, is looking to hire a Java Developer to work on a long term project within their Fixed Income Electronic Trading (e-Trading) business.
You will be involved in re-engineering certain aspects of the global trading platform, as well as developing on the existing tech stack. The successful candidate will have a long pipeline of work and be responsible for regulatory change, close interactions with traders to understand business requirements and create automated technical solutions. The client works in a strong Agile methodology, so you will be responsible for maintaining and improving development quality through TDD and BDD concepts.
- Solid understanding of Core Java 8
- Strong Multi-threading knowledge
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines
- Candidates need to have come from a banking background and understand trade life-cycle
- Experience with Fixed Income e.g Credit & Rates is highly advantageous,
- Any experience with cloud would be an advantage but not essential
- Excellent communications skills as will be working directly with business stakeholders