£90000 - £110000 per annum + Benefits
about 2 years ago
Java Developer - Fixed Income - Greenfield - Banking - London
Our client, a London based Investment Bank are currently looking for a Core Java Developer to work on a greenfield project within their Fixed Income team.
You will be given the opportunity to work closely with various business stakeholders as well as helping to design the new Microservices based architecture using modern tech including Docker and Kubernetes.
Candidates will need to be experienced working on multi-threaded systems and have proven experience of working across the full SDLC.
- Solid understanding of Core Java 8
- Experience with Microservices architecture
- Strong Multi-threading knowledge
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines
- Candidates need to have come from a banking background and understand trade life-cycle
- Any experience with cloud would be an advantage but not essential
- Excellent communications skills as will be working directly with business stakeholders