£650 - £750 per annum
2 months ago
Our client, a Global Bank, is looking to hire a highly experienced Java Developer, to work on their Front Office eFX systems.
The role will involve working on a large scale eTrading Platform in the FX business. There is a large pipeline of work involving designing and redeveloping the existing system. Tasks will include designing, building and enhancing the application with a focus on the server side. The ideal candidate will have strong technical knowledge Core Java, Multithreading and low latency principles as well as be a good team fit, showing enthusiasm and team ethic.
Candidates will need:
- Expert Java Development skills
- Strong multi-threading, concurrency, garbage collection skills
- Demonstrable experience working on highly distributed systems
- Confident building APIs
- Good understanding of low latency systems
- Any eTrading Systems experience
- Strong Agile Development background and experience with TDD/BDD concepts and testing skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to add value in an Agile environment
Please note this role is a PAYE contract via an Umbrella Company