Java Developer - Front Office eTrading - £75-95k
City of London
£75000 - £95000 per annum + Benefits and Bonus
11 months ago
Our client, a London based Investment Bank are currently looking to hire an experienced Java Developer to work within their eTrading area.
You will be working in a high performing team within a in a Front Office environment on various greenfield projects including re-architecting and re-platforming existing systems.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to the latest cloud and distributed caching technologies whilst playing a pivotal role in continued performance of the team.
- Excellent core Java skills
- Strong multi-threading (Locks, concurrency, immutability) and knowledge of the JVM
- Ideally candidates would have worked within a Front Office environment previously
- Business knowledge around Fixed Income products would be advantageous
- Knowledge of AWS is a plus
- Experience with performance tuning and working on low latency e-trading systems is a huge advantage
- Knowledge of messaging systems (MQ, Solace) is preferred
- Someone who has worked on greenfield systems before is advantageous
- Excellent communications skills
This is a great opportunity for someone to really make their mark within a high profile organisation.