£550 - £650 per day
over 2 years ago
6-12 Months +
Java Developer - Front Office FX E-Trading - Banking
Our client, a global Bank, is looking to hire an experienced Java Developer onto a long term project within its FX E-Trading business.
The business is currently building a new pricing and booking engine for its FX business in Java and need to add an experienced developer to help design and build core server side and back end functionality as well as rearchitecting their messaging platform.
Candidates will need:
- Expert Java engineering background (including Java 8).
- Strong multi-threading, concurrency, garbage collection.
- Strong FIX and messaging experience
- Good experience of latency sensitive services
- Strong TDD, and Unit and Integration Testing
- Demonstrable experience working on and delivering large scale development projects within FX and ideally electronic trading
- Specific FX experience is ideal but any electronic trading background will be suitable
- Financial Service is mandatory
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in the development of a large scale cutting edge development project.