City of London, London
£550 - £650 per day
10 months ago
6 Months +
Java Developer - Front Office, Market Data - London
Our client, a London based Bank are looking to bring on-board a Java Developer for a large pipeline of greenfield work as they move to a new Microservices stack within Front Office Markets utilising cutting edge technologies and development practices. You will be working with data that is received directly from the Front Office and play a key role in the development and tuning of new and existing scenarios as they are migrated onto the new platform.
This a fantastic opportunity for a developer looking to work on a greenfield project and assist in increasing the system efficiency, working with modern technologies including Cloud and Kubernetes.
- Excellent knowledge of Core Java with Microservices (Spring Boot)
- Familiar with financial products and trading data across a range of asset classes (Derivatives, FX, Fixed Income etc)
- Ideally have worked on a Cloud/Kubernetes migration previously
- Highly beneficial for candidates to have experience with the likes of Containerisation and Docker
- Any Spark or Kafka experience would be a plus
- Excellent communication skills