Java Developer - Front Office Reporting
My Investment Banking client is looking to hire a talented Java developer to join their Front Office Transaction Reporting team. This role is very adaptible in it's nature, as it can be either a full-stack development role or solely backend focused.
Skills required for this role are as follows
- Strong Core Java Experience
- Multithreading Skills
- Involvement in the design and development of a similar Java based platform.
It would be great if:
- You have previous Banking experience
- You have worked in Reporting before
- You've experienced working with a front-end technology
This is an exciting opportunity for a developer to join an expanding team without necessarily having Investment Banking experience.