City of London, London
£90000 - £110000 per annum + Benefits
over 3 years ago
Java Developer - Front Office Trading - London
Our client a leading bank are currently looking for a strong Java Developer to join their growing agile team to help build out its core trading platform.
The role will involve working closely with the business to generate user stories and deliver technical solutions across the platform. This will include participating in design discussions and delivering fully tested production ready code within an agile set up. The successful candidate will have a large development pipeline and be tasked with working with the users and business stakeholders to gather requirements, create workable designs and then co-ordinate and drive the development effort.
- Strong Core Java Server Side experience (Java 8)
- Experience working on highly multi-threaded systems
- Previous exposure to systems design and delivery of trading solutions in a commercial environment
- Excellent communications skills
- Development of RESTful API and streaming services would be beneficial
- Commercial experience with Microservices would be an advantage
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business facing, high calibre team using some of the latest technologies.