City of London, London
£110000 - £111000 per annum
about 3 years ago
Java Developer - Front Office - Trading - London - £110-£130k
Our client, a City based Hedge Fund are looking for a hands on Java expert with a background in building end-to-end trading systems in a Front Office environment.
You will be developing greenfield systems that trade across multiple asset classes including FX Options and Futures, as well as enhancements of the existing platforms.
You will be sitting directly with the front office, so excellent communication skills are essential. Candidates will need to have solid experience of building large-scale and distributed systems and it is vital that candidates have developed an end-to-end trading platform in their recent career.
- Core Java expert
- Strong multi-threading knowledge
- Can demonstrate and articulate where and how you have built trading systems
- Experience with large-scale systems
- Worked on greenfield projects
- Candidates need to have come from a front office environment
- Any experience with C#, Python or FIX would be beneficial but not essential
- Some experience working on the UI/front-end
- Exceptional communications skills