City of London, London
£100000 - £120000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
10 months ago
Java Developer - FX - e Trading - London - £100-£120K
Our client, a London based Investment Bank, is looking to hire an experienced Java Developer onto a long term project within its FX business.
The business is currently building a new pricing and booking engine for its FX business using Java and are looking to add an experienced developer to help design and build out the core server side and back end functionality.
Candidates will need:
- Expert Java engineering background (including Java 8).
- Strong multi-threading, concurrency, garbage collection.
- Good experience of latency sensitive services
- Strong TDD, and Unit and Integration Testing
- Demonstrable experience working on and delivering large scale development projects within FX or Fixed Income.
- Experience with Algo Trading would be highly advantageous
- Specific FX experience is ideal but a similar Trading, Pricing or Risk Management domain may also be considered.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in the development of a large scale cutting edge development project.