£90000 - £120000 per annum + bonus and benefits
9 months ago
Our client, a Global Bank, is looking to hire a highly experienced Java Developer into its Front Office FX team.
The role will involve working on a large scale eTrading Platform in the FX business and working closely with the Traders and Stakeholders. There is a large pipeline of work involving designing, building and enhancing the existing application with a focus on the server side. The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of FX including of Orders, Market Data and Market Micro Structure. There is a continued demand for the improvement and evolution to the algo trading offering, so a familiarity with how the algos work is needed (though this role will not directly involve writing algos).
Candidates will need:
- Expert Java Development skills
- Demonstrable experience working on and delivering large scale development projects in FX
- Strong multi-threading, concurrency, garbage collection skills
- Demonstrable experience working on highly distributed systems
- Good understanding of low latency systems
- Experience with Algo Trading would be highly advantageous
- Specific FX experience is ideal but a similar Trading, Pricing or Risk Management domain may also be considered.
- Strong Agile Development background and experience with TDD/BDD concepts and testing skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to add value in an Agile environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key part in a long term programme of work at a leading Investment Bank.